Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The BIG Day Arrives

Tomorrow is day one of moving day. Already, we have experienced a problem.

My dad went to pick up the rental truck this morning. With the help of John, we were able to get everything loaded fairly quickly earlier today. Upon further investigation later this evening, my dad discovered a blister in one of the tires. Apparently, this translates to, "The truck will definitely not make it to Boston and may even blow up. Who knows." in truck speak. I was unaware of this.

So, my dad called the 24 hour road side assistance, who said someone was going to come fix the tire. I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm a little nervous to hit the road now, though.

1 comment:

  1. Dad must have been about to lose it. I told BT that I wish I could have see that. But at least he caught it before you left.
    Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete